Photo-Luminescent (Glow in Dark) Fire Exit Signage Board - Right Arrow(12x4 Inches)
|You Save:||₹488.00 (68%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- 12x4 Inches Photo-luminescent (Glow in Dark) Fire Exit Signage Board - Right Arrow.
- High-Quality Product As The Material Used Is Vinyl Letters Cut On Plotter, Pasted On Foam Board (Much More Long Lasting Compared To Normal Printed Signage's). Easy To Maintain & Clean. 3 mm Thick Foam Board for Long Life & Easy Installation with double-sided tape.
- Clear and Legible Lettering - Can Be Read Properly from a Distance. Clear Lettering for Style As Well As Visibility. Elegant and Modern Font - Looks Good at Building Complexes, Offices, Shops, Industries, Malls, Lodges, Hotels, Theaters, etc.
- Material: Vinyl and Foam Sheet. Thickness: 3 mm. Easy Installation : Double Side Tape at Backside. Easy installation as it is self adhesive and excellent quality product. Dimension (Width X Height) : 12 inches x 4 inches. Color:- Auto Luminescent (Glow in Dark) Green.
- Packing includes: 1 Photo-luminescent (Glow in Dark) Fire Exit Signage Board - Right Arrow.
|COLOUR||Photo Luminescent (Glow in Dark) - Green|
|MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER||VSB-FEXTR12x4|
|SIZE||12 X 4 Inches|
Questions And Answers
The Photo-Luminescent (Glow in Dark) Fire Exit Signage Board - Right Arrow (12x4 Inches) is available to buy online at Variexonline.com, known as a trusted manufacturer, dealer, supplier, and wholesaler in the firefighting industry. This is a fire safety safe condition sign that helps to provide instruction and indications of safety equipment or the location of safe areas in a building at the time of any fire accident. It is a photo-luminescent sign (glow in the dark sign) and conforms to the International Fire Safety Standard. People across India like Bangalore can place their order for Fire Exit Signage Board at our online portal Variexonline.com.
Fire Exit Signage
A fire exit signage is a device located in any public facility such as a building, aircraft, etc. and represents the location of the nearby emergency exit in case of fire. Fire exit signage provides important information about the place or zone at the time of emergency fire exits. For this reason, the fire exit sign is readable and visible even in emergency conditions such as darkness or smoke.
There are mainly two types of fire exit signage available. One is illuminated fire exit signage that offers an effective way to ensure clear visibility of your fire escape signs. The second one is photoluminescent fire escape signs or fire safety symbols that offer a great solution to the problem of low-light areas and also in the event of power failure. Fire exit signage is available in various materials, styles, and finishes that help to satisfy both facility and fire safety legal requirements.
Now the question is, what sizes available in the market? The size of the fire exit sign (luminescent fire escape) is based on the maximum distance from where the sign can be viewed. For instance,
· Viewing distance up to 10 meters - 300mm x 100mm KD
· Viewing distance up to 15 meters - 450mm x 150mm NF
· Viewing distance up to 20 meters - 600mm x 200mm RG
· Viewing distance up to 40 meters - 1200mm x 400mm
However, for illuminated fire exit signs, the viewing distance will be doubled.
VariEx® is one of the noted manufacturers and suppliers of Fire Exit Signage, recommended to use at the time of fire emergency signs. The VariEX fire exit signs are available with a wide range of options. VariEx ensure that its range of fire exit signs are manufactured using quality materials and inspected precisely by quality inspection experts to provide a flawless range to the clients. And the price for fire exit signage on VariEx is available at an affordable price and hence, everyone can buy such type of signage (fire exit signs) from VariEx as per their suitable budget.
Where should Fire Exit Signage be placed on the escape route?
At first one should determine his escape route by finding the primary escape route, which is the shortest and the quickest route out of the building from any given location at a fire emergency. In addition to this, it is also important to arrange a secondary escape route, in the event of fire makes, the primary route gets blocked.
But determining the fire exit signage or fire safety sign board for your escape route may be confusing, though it can simplify with a few simple guidelines mentioned below:
· Within your house office or any other building, a fire exit sign (fire exit logo) should always be visible.
· Once former the first fire escape sign, the next fire exit sign along the route should be seen first
· Further fire exit signage board should be installed at every change of direction (left, right, up, and down) along the escape route.
· A fire exit sign must be final fire exit doors.
· Make sure there are no contradictory exit signs installs along the route e.g., 2 arrow up signs back to back
Advantages of Fire Exit Sign
· It helps ensure everyone gets out of the building quickly and safely.
· Trusted advanced fire protection system that provides all the commercial and residential customers with effective and appropriate fire protection systems
· It provides a clear and easy way to leave the premises in the event of a dangerous situation like fire tragedy.
· Illuminate fire signage aids you in times of chaos and helps in knowing where to go when visibility is difficult due to smoke fire.
· No electricity required to operate the photoluminescent fire exit signage
Application Areas to install Fire Exit Sign
· All the exits of different buildings
· Main ways that constitute access to exits in open floor areas
· Corridors used by the public and passages serving patients’ sleeping rooms
· Hallways serving classrooms
· Underground walkways
· Floor areas where the public may gather together
· Theatres and similar occupancies, where the house lights reflect dimmed during a performance
· Schools, assembly halls, churches, restaurants, meeting rooms, and other such similar occupancies, which have an occupant load of 60 or more persons
Safety Signage is defined as a communication channel and used to provide information related to any hazard and risk. The use of safety symbols and graphical images of the safety signage is used to deliver safety messages at a glance. The fire safety signage or safety sign is made to convey instructions about safety at workplaces or other public places by using a signboard with an illuminated sign or acoustic signal, color combinations, and verbal communication or hand signal. And a signboard is an arrangement of different shapes, colors, pictograms, and supplementary text made visible by adequate lighting.
The fire safety signs are mandatory signs designed in such a way to notify you of a fire threat that helps in offering you with health and safety information. Safety signages or fire safety signs are a combination of different colors (red, green, yellow, blue), varied images, and words or a mixture of both. It is important to install fire safety signs (importance of signage) in your office or any public place to ensure safety against any serious consequences.
The fire safety signage on VariEx is designed to alert people for fire tragedy and saves their life, especially when they are in the office or any public areas. VariEx is known as a reliable Manufacturer, Supplier, Distributor, and Wholesaler of Fire Signage/safety signboard and based in Bangalore, India. VariEx offers quality fire safety signages at a reasonable price. The company is also responsible for providing services like safety training as per clients’ requirements at a minimal cost.
Types of Safety Signages
There are different types of safety signs available in the market. The entire type of signages is as follows:
Fire Exit Signage – It is a type of fire safety sign that shows or displays all designated fire escape routes and above all emergency exits. The Fire Exit Signages are a color combination of green and white, which signifies a safe condition. The fire exit sign is available with a feature like a pictogram of the ‘rapidly walking man and an arrow’. Even, some fire exit signs also feature the ‘fire exit’ text in lower case letters.
Fire Extinguisher Signage Board – Fire extinguisher signboard is another type of fire safety sign displayed next to all fire extinguishers to identify the location of the nearest extinguisher. The bright red color of Fire Extinguisher Sign makes it easy to spot around fire alarms and other fire-fighting equipment. The fire extinguisher signage is incorporated with text and white color imagery that stands out against the red background.
Fire Extinguisher Chart – It is also a fire safety signage or fire safety sign board placed at your key emergency control points, evacuation routes and your fire extinguishers. Fire Extinguisher Chart shows different types of extinguishers that are capable of warning people to use the right extinguisher in an emergency when controlling a fire. The fire extinguisher chart is clear, readable and easy to understand. It is must to use in workplace, malls, offices and other such places where multiple fire risks can happen.
Stair Case Sign – In case of fire, it is recommended to use a staircase sign. It is information signage displayed at the top of the staircases and next to the lifts that enable people not to use the lifts and use staircases instead for safety causes.
Safe Assembly Area – It is a written sign or pictogram displayed at the outside of the assembly area where people should gather after evacuation when a fire happens. This particular signage – emergency assembly point is available with two colors i.e green and white.
3D Signage – This type of signage varies in several ways that help enhance the sign's visual appearance. It is made using a built-up letter, raised flat letters, built up panels, projection signs, and LED illumination that help in creating a striking display. The shape, shadows, and shading of 3D letters, logos, and graphics of safety signage are the best to catch the eye as compared to a 2D flat sign.
Tips of the Fire Safety Signage
· It should be clear and unambiguous, which effectively indicates the exits in case of fire.
· Emergency exit doors must be labeled with a safety sign or notice reading ‘no exit’, or labeled with their use, such as storeroom.
· Fire safety signages should be illuminated always even in those conditions where the power is lost.
· It should be incorporated with direction arrows, which are included on escape route signs to indicate the quickest route to safety.
· Final fire exit signages should not feature arrows and instead replaced by just the image of a running man or simply have the words ‘exit’ or ‘fire exit’.
· Fire safety signages should not be printed by mixing up with European Standard signs or all British standards signs.
· Signs should be positioned at an appropriate height (above doors should be 2m from the floor) as they require to be visible from a distance
What is a Fire Extinguisher?
A fire extinguisher is a portable fire safety equipment or fire protection equipment used for extinguishing fires. This device consists of a fire cylinder with a directional nozzle that uses to direct a spray of water, chemically generated foam, inert gas, or fine powder onto the fire at high pressure to put out and control even the small fires. Fire extinguishers (firefighting equipment) are metal cylinders or containers that contain different chemicals, depending on the application as nitrogen used with dry chemical extinguishers and the air is used with water and foam extinguishers.
What is Fire and its Classes?
Fire is a chemical reaction that needs fuel, oxygen, and heat in order to burn. The chemical reaction of fire is called combustion, which happens when fuel reacts with oxygen to release heat energy. Either the combustion can slow or fast but it all depends on the volume of oxygen available. Even the combustion outcomes in a flame are very fast and called it as burning. The flames or fires occur when small particles of the combustible material or fuel (wood, gasoline, flammable oil, electrical equipment, etc.) are heated to the point of burning and shot upward.
There are several yet different classes of fire-based primarily on the fuel source. Here is a list of different classifications of fire.
Class A - fires connecting solid materials such as wood, fabric, paper or textiles, trash, and plastics
Class B - fires connecting flammable liquids such as petrol, diesel, kerosene, flammable oils, and certain types of paint
Class C or Type C - fires connecting gases and electrical components
Class D or Type D - fires connecting combustible metals
Class E - fires connecting live electrical apparatus (Technically ‘Class E’ doesn’t exit)
Class F or Type K - fire connecting cooking oils such as in deep-fat fryers; liquid cooking materials such as greases, cooking oils, vegetable fat, and animal fat.
Are You Looking for a Fire Extinguisher supplier and manufacturer in Bangalore? If yes, Variexonline.com is the best online platform for you to select to buy comprehensive range of fire extinguishers.
VariEx fire extinguishers are even portable devices and used to apply an agent that will extinguish the burning fuel or remove oxygen so the fire cannot continue to burn. Variexonline ensures that its entire range of extinguishers is inspected as per the International Safety & Quality Standard, confirming the proper safety of the end-users. A portable fire extinguisher use on the VariEx brand can control the small fires quickly. It is advisable to fix the fire extinguishers throughout every building on campus. To properly use an extinguisher, you should know the types of fire extinguishers and their uses.
Types of Fire Extinguishers and their uses as per Classes of Fire
There are mainly five different types of fire extinguishers (fire extinguisher types) such as Water, Foam, Dry Powder, CO2, and Wet Chemical extinguisher available to extinguish the fire. There is not any single extinguisher type that works on all classes of fire.
Here is a list of fire extinguisher classes or different types of extinguishers (details).
WATER FIRE EXTINGUISHER
Water type fire extinguishers are the most common fire extinguisher used for class A fire risk. The water has a cooling effect on the material or fuel, which is capable of extinguishing the fire. These two categories of extinguishers, i.e., water spray and water mist. Water spray extinguishers are fitted out with a spray nozzle that means a greater surface area can be covered more quickly and put out the fire more rapidly. Water mist portable extinguishers consist of different types of nozzles, which release microscopic water particles to create a wall of mist between the fire and the person using the extinguisher, reducing the feeling of heat. Moreover, it is recommended to locate water type extinguishers at the exit point of every floor where a Class A fire risk can be identified.
Uses of water / A type extinguishers:
· Houses and other buildings constructed of wood or other organic materials
· Residential properties
FOAM FIRE EXTINGUISHER
Foam type fire extinguishers or class B fire extinguishers are one of the popular types of fire extinguishers and used for Class B fire hazard or risk. Foam fire extinguisher use and also works on Class A fires as they are water-based. Like the water extinguishers, mechanical foam type fire extinguishers also have a cooling effect on the fuel, and the foaming agent creates a barrier between the flame and the fuel for extinguishing the fire. It is advisable to locate the foam extinguisher at the exits on a floor where a Class A or Class B fire risks can recognize.
Uses of foam / Type B fire extinguishers:
· Residential properties
· Buildings where flammable liquids are stored
DRY POWDER FIRE EXTINGUISHER (Class D Fire Extinguisher)
Dry powder type fire extinguishers are also known as ABC & D fire extinguishers because as they used for class A, B, and C fire risk. ABC powder extinguishers use on some electrical fires. However, they are not perfect for use in enclosed spaces. Dry chemical powder extinguishers are used to cool down even the Class D fires by forming a barrier between the fuel and the source of oxygen.
Uses of dry powder / type A, B, & C fire extinguishers:
· Businesses using flammable gases for chemical processes
· Premises where welding and flame cutting works takes place
· Premises with large, commercial boiler rooms
· Garage forecourts
· Liquid petroleum gas (LPG) dispensing plants
CARBON DIOXIDE (CO2) FIRE EXTINGUISHER
Carbon dioxide type fire extinguishers are also known as CO2 extinguishers that generally use for electrical fire risks. They are also used to put out Class B fires (flammable liquids, such as paint and petroleum). Carbon dioxide or water CO2 type extinguishers work in such a way to suffocate fires by displacing the oxygen the fire needs to burn. It is recommended to place the carbon dioxide fire extinguishers and electrical fire extinguishers near to the source of the fire exits and also in working vehicles.
Uses of carbon dioxide / CO2 type fire extinguishers:
· Construction sites
· Computer server rooms
WET CHEMICAL FIRE EXTINGUISHERS (Class K Fire Extinguisher)
Wet chemical type extinguishers are designed and used for Class F or Class K fire risks. This particular type of extinguisher can also use on Class A fires (although it is more usual to have a foam or water extinguisher for this type of fire risk). Wet chemical or type k fire extinguishers create a layer of foam (has a cooling effect) on the surface of the burning cooking oil or fat, preventing oxygen from fueling the fire any further.
Uses of wet chemical / K type / kitchen fire extinguisher:
· Commercial kitchens
· Hospital cooking areas, etc.
Fire Extinguisher in Bangalore
Variexonline is one of the top fire extinguisher and top fire safety companies and a trustworthy fire extinguisher manufacturer in Bangalore. This firefighting company is also known as a supplier, distributor, and wholesaler in the fire safety industry. Its range of fire prevention equipment such as fire extinguishers are in demand due to its robust construction, precession design, and easy installation. Variexonline is the best fire extinguisher company, engaged in supplying its products in most of the places of Bangalore. Online availability of fire extinguisher price is affordable to allow every group of people to avail. And, when it comes to fire extinguisher cost or price in Bangalore, Variexonline.com (purchase or buy fire extinguisher online) is the best online place that provides to the customers at affordable prices or cost-effective solutions.
Variexonline is one of the reliable fire extinguishers companies and committed to providing a wide variety of extinguishers in Bangalore. There are diverse categories of Fire Extinguishers available in Bangalore marketplaces. ABC Powder Type fire extinguisher, Carbon Dioxide Type fire extinguisher, DCP Type Fire Extinguisher Powder Type fire extinguisher, Foam Type fire extinguisher, Water Type fire extinguisher, Modular Type fire extinguisher, Class-K Type fire extinguisher, and Clean Agent Type fire extinguisher are the name of the few.