- ISI Marked 1-year warranty
- Squeeze grip operation
- Fully refillable
- Controlled discharge
- Supplied with wall bracket
|FIRE RATING||4A 55B|
|EXTINGUISHING MEDIUM||AFFF FOAM IS 4989|
|TEMPERATURE RANGE||+5ºC to +55ºC|
|DISCHARGE TIME||MORE THAN 13 S|
|DISCHARGE RANGE||MORE THAN 02 M|
|TEST PRESSURE||35 BAR|
Questions And Answers
Variexonline is a B2B & B2C online platform that can meet your requirements if you want to buy a Mechanical Foam Type Fire Extinguisher Stored Pressure - 9Ltrs at a competitive price. This type of extinguisher is useful for fires involving materials like oil, fats, solvents, gases, paint, varnish, electrical wiring, and live machinery. It can extinguish the fire by blanketing, displacement of air, and decomposition of dry powder effects because the extinguisher contains Sodium Bi-carbonate based dry powder or Mono Ammonium Phosphate based Powder.
Variexonline.com is one of the reputed manufacturers, suppliers, dealers, and distributors in providing an extensive range of fire safety products, which can be used for both Class A (ordinary solids) and Class B (flammable liquids) fires, containing materials such as wood, paper, and other solid combustibles as well as flammable liquids including petrol and spirits. And, customers can book their order from Bangalore as the website is engaged in providing firefighting solutions in PAN India.
Foam Type Fire Extinguisher Detail Information
The chemical foam extinguishers are versatile because they can also be used to put out the fire that occurs either due to solid materials such as wood and paper, or flammable liquids such as petrol, diesel, and paint. These fire extinguishers are also useful for the fires involving electrical appliances and if that particular extinguisher has passed the 35kv conductivity test. However, the foam-type extinguisher is advisable not to use the fire involving cooking oil, grease, and also flammable gases like methane and butane.
VariEx is one of the distinguished manufacturers and suppliers of fire extinguishers, such as Foam Type extinguisher, and available in a wide range of options with different capacities or sizes. The foam type fire extinguisher on VariEx is available in a cylindrical shape and manufactured using quality raw materials. VariEx’s quality inspection experts are dedicated to their job responsibilities and inspect accurately to provide a flawless range of extinguishers to the clients. And, the Foam type fire extinguisher price on VariEx is available at a reasonable budget. Thus, every person can buy such type of fire extinguisher from VariEx as per their budget.
Foam Fire Extinguisher Use or Application Areas
The foam fire extinguishers are good and suitable for the majority of premises. Ideally, foam type fire extinguishers are best suited for the places where multiple fire risks can happen, such as Offices, Hotels, Warehouses, Factories, and Garages. It is recommended to use foam type fire extinguisher with the CO2 extinguisher, especially to put out the electrical fires.
Important Points to Consider for the Identification of a Foam Fire Extinguisher
· ‘Cream colored label’ stating Foam Type extinguisher
· ‘An extinguisher ID sign’ fixed nearby the Foam Type extinguisher
How does Foam Fire Extinguisher Works?
The mechanical foam fire extinguishers work in two different ways, which are as follows:
· Firstly, they put the fire out by lowering the temperature of the fire as they are mainly water-based and so have the same cooling effect as water extinguishers.
· Secondly, they extinguish the fire by smothering it and sealing in the flammable vapors as the foam type extinguisher contains Aqueous Film Forming Foam (AFFF). The AFFF works to prevent even the fire re-igniting and also allows foam fire extinguishers to put out flammable liquid fires, by creating a barrier between the liquid’s surface and the flames.
Advantages of Foam Type Fire Extinguisher
· Simple to use
· Non-toxic and limited collateral damage to most materials
· Safe if accidentally used on electrical fires
· Helps to prevent the re-ignition fires due to its cooling effect
· Light in weight as compared to the equivalent water extinguisher
· Long spraying time capacity
· Benefits in extinguishing live equipment (up to 1000V)
· Easier to clean up than powder type
· Beneficial (not as conductive as water) not to create any damage if sprayed on electrical equipment