- 12x4 Inches Photo-luminescent (Glow in Dark) Fire Exit Signage Board.
- High-Quality Product As The Material Used Is Vinyl Letters Cut On Plotter, Pasted On Foam Board (Much More Long Lasting Compared To Normal Printed Signage's). Easy To Maintain & Clean. 3 mm Thick Foam Board for Long Life & Easy Installation with double-sided tape.
- Clear and Legible Lettering - Can Be Read Properly from a Distance. Clear Lettering for Style As Well As Visibility. Elegant and Modern Font - Looks Good at Building Complexes, Offices, Shops, Industries, Malls, Lodges, Hotels, Theaters, etc.
- Material: Vinyl and Foam Sheet. Thickness: 3 mm. Easy Installation : Double Side Tape at Backside. Easy installation as it is self adhesive and excellent quality product. Dimension (Width X Height) : 12 inches x 4 inches. Color:- Auto Luminescent (Glow in Dark) Green.
- Packing includes: 1 Photo-luminescent (Glow in Dark) Fire Exit Signage Board.
|COLOUR||Photo Luminescent (Glow in Dark) - Green|
|MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER||VSB-FEXT12x4|
|SIZE||12 X 4 Inches|
Questions And Answers
Fire Exit Signage Board with photo-luminescent material is blended well into a sturdy self-luminous sign and incorporated with a symbol as well as words that offer significant blackout visibility during an emergency and are easily recognizable by all those on the premises. Whether you are a resident, staff, visitor, or the general public, you may need to see the Fire Exit Signs clearly and find your way out of the building during a fire drill or in the event of a fire.
Variexonline.com is a reliable B2B and B2C online portal (manufacturer, supplier, dealer, and distributor) engaged in offering a wide range of fire safety equipment including, Photo-Luminescent (Glow in Dark) Fire Exit Signage Board (12x4 Inches). We at Variexonline offer this particular product to facilitate unrestricted access to fire exits, which you may want to inform people that fire escapes need to be kept clear. Our range of Photo-Luminescent (Glow in Dark) Fire Exit Signage Board is easy to install, durable, non-radioactive, safe, and easy to maintain. So book your order anywhere in India, such as Bangalore from Variexonline, which is the best platform for fire safety and serving the clients in PAN India.
Safety Signage is defined as a communication channel and used to provide information related to any hazard and risk. The use of safety symbols and graphical images of the safety signage is used to deliver safety messages at a glance. The fire safety signage or safety sign is made to convey instructions about safety at workplaces or other public places by using a signboard with an illuminated sign or acoustic signal, color combinations, and verbal communication or hand signal. And a signboard is an arrangement of different shapes, colors, pictograms, and supplementary text made visible by adequate lighting.
The fire safety signs are mandatory signs designed in such a way to notify you of a fire threat that helps in offering you with health and safety information. Safety signages or fire safety signs are a combination of different colors (red, green, yellow, blue), varied images, and words or a mixture of both. It is important to install fire safety signs (importance of signage) in your office or any public place to ensure safety against any serious consequences.
The fire safety signage on VariEx is designed to alert people for fire tragedy and saves their life, especially when they are in the office or any public areas. VariEx is known as a reliable Manufacturer, Supplier, Distributor, and Wholesaler of Fire Signage/safety signboard and based in Bangalore, India. VariEx offers quality fire safety signages at a reasonable price. The company is also responsible for providing services like safety training as per clients’ requirements at a minimal cost.
Types of Safety Signages
There are different types of safety signs available in the market. The entire type of signages is as follows:
Fire Exit Signage – It is a type of fire safety sign that shows or displays all designated fire escape routes and above all emergency exits. The Fire Exit Signages are a color combination of green and white, which signifies a safe condition. The fire exit sign is available with a feature like a pictogram of the ‘rapidly walking man and an arrow’. Even, some fire exit signs also feature the ‘fire exit’ text in lower case letters.
Fire Extinguisher Signage Board – Fire extinguisher signboard is another type of fire safety sign displayed next to all fire extinguishers to identify the location of the nearest extinguisher. The bright red color of Fire Extinguisher Sign makes it easy to spot around fire alarms and other fire-fighting equipment. The fire extinguisher signage is incorporated with text and white color imagery that stands out against the red background.
Fire Extinguisher Chart – It is also a fire safety signage or fire safety sign board placed at your key emergency control points, evacuation routes and your fire extinguishers. Fire Extinguisher Chart shows different types of extinguishers that are capable of warning people to use the right extinguisher in an emergency when controlling a fire. The fire extinguisher chart is clear, readable and easy to understand. It is must to use in workplace, malls, offices and other such places where multiple fire risks can happen.
Stair Case Sign – In case of fire, it is recommended to use a staircase sign. It is information signage displayed at the top of the staircases and next to the lifts that enable people not to use the lifts and use staircases instead for safety causes.
Safe Assembly Area – It is a written sign or pictogram displayed at the outside of the assembly area where people should gather after evacuation when a fire happens. This particular signage – emergency assembly point is available with two colors i.e green and white.
3D Signage – This type of signage varies in several ways that help enhance the sign's visual appearance. It is made using a built-up letter, raised flat letters, built up panels, projection signs, and LED illumination that help in creating a striking display. The shape, shadows, and shading of 3D letters, logos, and graphics of safety signage are the best to catch the eye as compared to a 2D flat sign.
Tips of the Fire Safety Signage
· It should be clear and unambiguous, which effectively indicates the exits in case of fire.
· Emergency exit doors must be labeled with a safety sign or notice reading ‘no exit’, or labeled with their use, such as storeroom.
· Fire safety signages should be illuminated always even in those conditions where the power is lost.
· It should be incorporated with direction arrows, which are included on escape route signs to indicate the quickest route to safety.
· Final fire exit signages should not feature arrows and instead replaced by just the image of a running man or simply have the words ‘exit’ or ‘fire exit’.
· Fire safety signages should not be printed by mixing up with European Standard signs or all British standards signs.
· Signs should be positioned at an appropriate height (above doors should be 2m from the floor) as they require to be visible from a distance