Photo-Luminescent (Glow in Dark) Fire Exit Signage Board - Right Arrow(12x4 Inches)
|You Save:||₹488.00 (68%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- 12x4 Inches Photo-luminescent (Glow in Dark) Fire Exit Signage Board - Right Arrow.
- High-Quality Product As The Material Used Is Vinyl Letters Cut On Plotter, Pasted On Foam Board (Much More Long Lasting Compared To Normal Printed Signage's). Easy To Maintain & Clean. 3 mm Thick Foam Board for Long Life & Easy Installation with double-sided tape.
- Clear and Legible Lettering - Can Be Read Properly from a Distance. Clear Lettering for Style As Well As Visibility. Elegant and Modern Font - Looks Good at Building Complexes, Offices, Shops, Industries, Malls, Lodges, Hotels, Theaters, etc.
- Material: Vinyl and Foam Sheet. Thickness: 3 mm. Easy Installation : Double Side Tape at Backside. Easy installation as it is self adhesive and excellent quality product. Dimension (Width X Height) : 12 inches x 4 inches. Color:- Auto Luminescent (Glow in Dark) Green.
- Packing includes: 1 Photo-luminescent (Glow in Dark) Fire Exit Signage Board - Right Arrow.
|COLOUR||Photo Luminescent (Glow in Dark) - Green|
|MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER||VSB-FEXTR12x4|
|SIZE||12 X 4 Inches|
Questions And Answers
The Photo-Luminescent (Glow in Dark) Fire Exit Signage Board - Right Arrow (12x4 Inches) is available to buy online at Variexonline.com, known as a trusted manufacturer, dealer, supplier, and wholesaler in the firefighting industry. This is a fire safety safe condition sign that helps to provide instruction and indications of safety equipment or the location of safe areas in a building at the time of any fire accident. It is a photo-luminescent sign (glow in the dark sign) and conforms to the International Fire Safety Standard. People across India like Bangalore can place their order for Fire Exit Signage Board at our online portal Variexonline.com.
Fire Exit Signage
A fire exit signage is a device located in any public facility such as a building, aircraft, etc. and represents the location of the nearby emergency exit in case of fire. Fire exit signage provides important information about the place or zone at the time of emergency fire exits. For this reason, the fire exit sign is readable and visible even in emergency conditions such as darkness or smoke.
There are mainly two types of fire exit signage available. One is illuminated fire exit signage that offers an effective way to ensure clear visibility of your fire escape signs. The second one is photoluminescent fire escape signs or fire safety symbols that offer a great solution to the problem of low-light areas and also in the event of power failure. Fire exit signage is available in various materials, styles, and finishes that help to satisfy both facility and fire safety legal requirements.
Now the question is, what sizes available in the market? The size of the fire exit sign (luminescent fire escape) is based on the maximum distance from where the sign can be viewed. For instance,
· Viewing distance up to 10 meters - 300mm x 100mm KD
· Viewing distance up to 15 meters - 450mm x 150mm NF
· Viewing distance up to 20 meters - 600mm x 200mm RG
· Viewing distance up to 40 meters - 1200mm x 400mm
However, for illuminated fire exit signs, the viewing distance will be doubled.
VariEx® is one of the noted manufacturers and suppliers of Fire Exit Signage, recommended to use at the time of fire emergency signs. The VariEX fire exit signs are available with a wide range of options. VariEx ensure that its range of fire exit signs are manufactured using quality materials and inspected precisely by quality inspection experts to provide a flawless range to the clients. And the price for fire exit signage on VariEx is available at an affordable price and hence, everyone can buy such type of signage (fire exit signs) from VariEx as per their suitable budget.
Where should Fire Exit Signage be placed on the escape route?
At first one should determine his escape route by finding the primary escape route, which is the shortest and the quickest route out of the building from any given location at a fire emergency. In addition to this, it is also important to arrange a secondary escape route, in the event of fire makes, the primary route gets blocked.
But determining the fire exit signage or fire safety sign board for your escape route may be confusing, though it can simplify with a few simple guidelines mentioned below:
· Within your house office or any other building, a fire exit sign (fire exit logo) should always be visible.
· Once former the first fire escape sign, the next fire exit sign along the route should be seen first
· Further fire exit signage board should be installed at every change of direction (left, right, up, and down) along the escape route.
· A fire exit sign must be final fire exit doors.
· Make sure there are no contradictory exit signs installs along the route e.g., 2 arrow up signs back to back
Advantages of Fire Exit Sign
· It helps ensure everyone gets out of the building quickly and safely.
· Trusted advanced fire protection system that provides all the commercial and residential customers with effective and appropriate fire protection systems
· It provides a clear and easy way to leave the premises in the event of a dangerous situation like fire tragedy.
· Illuminate fire signage aids you in times of chaos and helps in knowing where to go when visibility is difficult due to smoke fire.
· No electricity required to operate the photoluminescent fire exit signage
Application Areas to install Fire Exit Sign
· All the exits of different buildings
· Main ways that constitute access to exits in open floor areas
· Corridors used by the public and passages serving patients’ sleeping rooms
· Hallways serving classrooms
· Underground walkways
· Floor areas where the public may gather together
· Theatres and similar occupancies, where the house lights reflect dimmed during a performance
· Schools, assembly halls, churches, restaurants, meeting rooms, and other such similar occupancies, which have an occupant load of 60 or more persons
Safety Signage is defined as a communication channel and used to provide information related to any hazard and risk. The use of safety symbols and graphical images of the safety signage is used to deliver safety messages at a glance. The fire safety signage or safety sign is made to convey instructions about safety at workplaces or other public places by using a signboard with an illuminated sign or acoustic signal, color combinations, and verbal communication or hand signal. And a signboard is an arrangement of different shapes, colors, pictograms, and supplementary text made visible by adequate lighting.
The fire safety signs are mandatory signs designed in such a way to notify you of a fire threat that helps in offering you with health and safety information. Safety signages or fire safety signs are a combination of different colors (red, green, yellow, blue), varied images, and words or a mixture of both. It is important to install fire safety signs (importance of signage) in your office or any public place to ensure safety against any serious consequences.
The fire safety signage on VariEx is designed to alert people for fire tragedy and saves their life, especially when they are in the office or any public areas. VariEx is known as a reliable Manufacturer, Supplier, Distributor, and Wholesaler of Fire Signage/safety signboard and based in Bangalore, India. VariEx offers quality fire safety signages at a reasonable price. The company is also responsible for providing services like safety training as per clients’ requirements at a minimal cost.
Types of Safety Signages
There are different types of safety signs available in the market. The entire type of signages is as follows:
Fire Exit Signage – It is a type of fire safety sign that shows or displays all designated fire escape routes and above all emergency exits. The Fire Exit Signages are a color combination of green and white, which signifies a safe condition. The fire exit sign is available with a feature like a pictogram of the ‘rapidly walking man and an arrow’. Even, some fire exit signs also feature the ‘fire exit’ text in lower case letters.
Fire Extinguisher Signage Board – Fire extinguisher signboard is another type of fire safety sign displayed next to all fire extinguishers to identify the location of the nearest extinguisher. The bright red color of Fire Extinguisher Sign makes it easy to spot around fire alarms and other fire-fighting equipment. The fire extinguisher signage is incorporated with text and white color imagery that stands out against the red background.
Fire Extinguisher Chart – It is also a fire safety signage or fire safety sign board placed at your key emergency control points, evacuation routes and your fire extinguishers. Fire Extinguisher Chart shows different types of extinguishers that are capable of warning people to use the right extinguisher in an emergency when controlling a fire. The fire extinguisher chart is clear, readable and easy to understand. It is must to use in workplace, malls, offices and other such places where multiple fire risks can happen.
Stair Case Sign – In case of fire, it is recommended to use a staircase sign. It is information signage displayed at the top of the staircases and next to the lifts that enable people not to use the lifts and use staircases instead for safety causes.
Safe Assembly Area – It is a written sign or pictogram displayed at the outside of the assembly area where people should gather after evacuation when a fire happens. This particular signage – emergency assembly point is available with two colors i.e green and white.
3D Signage – This type of signage varies in several ways that help enhance the sign's visual appearance. It is made using a built-up letter, raised flat letters, built up panels, projection signs, and LED illumination that help in creating a striking display. The shape, shadows, and shading of 3D letters, logos, and graphics of safety signage are the best to catch the eye as compared to a 2D flat sign.
Tips of the Fire Safety Signage
· It should be clear and unambiguous, which effectively indicates the exits in case of fire.
· Emergency exit doors must be labeled with a safety sign or notice reading ‘no exit’, or labeled with their use, such as storeroom.
· Fire safety signages should be illuminated always even in those conditions where the power is lost.
· It should be incorporated with direction arrows, which are included on escape route signs to indicate the quickest route to safety.
· Final fire exit signages should not feature arrows and instead replaced by just the image of a running man or simply have the words ‘exit’ or ‘fire exit’.
· Fire safety signages should not be printed by mixing up with European Standard signs or all British standards signs.
· Signs should be positioned at an appropriate height (above doors should be 2m from the floor) as they require to be visible from a distance