Fire Extinguisher Signage
A fire extinguisher signage is a portable fire safety sign board installed to identify the location of fire extinguishers within a premises and shows the right way to the occupants to exit safely from the building, if any fire tragedy happens. The fire extinguisher signs also inform users about what types of fire extinguishers are suitable to use on and those that they shouldn't be used to tackle.
Fire extinguisher signs are the most necessary safety signs or firefighting equipment signs that should place in workplaces and public buildings. The fire extinguisher signs are made in such a way to help everyone locate fire extinguishers in a facility as soon as possible. These are available with glow-in-the-dark materials, bilingual text, projecting shape, and directional arrow fire safety symbols that help people to identify the extinguisher to exit at the time of fire mishaps.
Some of the fire safety procedures with the help of fire extinguisher signage are as follows:
· Fire extinguisher signs and labels are best used in any environment to display the location of fire extinguishers
· It is recommended to place fire extinguisher signage board at the location of the fire extinguishers so that anyone can know where they are and how to use them
· For any business or company, it is also advisable to use fire extinguisher sign boards that help employees to identify fire extinguisher locations
VariEx is one of the reliable manufacturers, suppliers,
wholesalers, and distributors of Fire Extinguisher Signages. The fire
extinguisher types of signs on the VariEx brand are manufactured using
qualitative materials and inspected stringently by quality inspectors as per
the International Safety & Quality Standard for ensuring your protection to
prevent any fire hazard. These fire extinguisher signs are available at
reasonable prices only at Variexonline.com
Advantages of Fire Extinguisher Sign
· Easy to install
· Visible from the above
· Directional or helps guide people to point toward the fire extinguisher location
· Helps ensure occupants of building to get out of the building quickly and safely
· Durable design with affordable price
Application Areas to install Fire Extinguisher Signage
· Main exits of any building, be it a house, office, or shopping mall
· Corridors used by the public and patients’ sleeping rooms
· Lobbies portion of classrooms
· Floor areas where the general public assemble
· Places where house lights reflect dimmed during a performance like theaters
· Schools, temples, churches, restaurants, meeting rooms, and other such similar possessions, which have an occupant load of more than 60 persons
Safety Signage is defined as a communication channel and used to provide information related to any hazard and risk. The use of safety symbols and graphical images of the safety signage is used to deliver safety messages at a glance. The fire safety signage or safety sign is made to convey instructions about safety at workplaces or other public places by using a signboard with an illuminated sign or acoustic signal, color combinations, and verbal communication or hand signal. And a signboard is an arrangement of different shapes, colors, pictograms, and supplementary text made visible by adequate lighting.
The fire safety signs are mandatory signs designed in such a way to notify you of a fire threat that helps in offering you with health and safety information. Safety signages or fire safety signs are a combination of different colors (red, green, yellow, blue), varied images, and words or a mixture of both. It is important to install fire safety signs (importance of signage) in your office or any public place to ensure safety against any serious consequences.
The fire safety signage on VariEx is designed to alert people for fire tragedy and saves their life, especially when they are in the office or any public areas. VariEx is known as a reliable Manufacturer, Supplier, Distributor, and Wholesaler of Fire Signage/safety signboard and based in Bangalore, India. VariEx offers quality fire safety signages at a reasonable price. The company is also responsible for providing services like safety training as per clients’ requirements at a minimal cost.
Types of Safety Signages
There are different types of safety signs available in the market. The entire type of signages is as follows:
Fire Exit Signage – It is a type of fire safety sign that shows or displays all designated fire escape routes and above all emergency exits. The Fire Exit Signages are a color combination of green and white, which signifies a safe condition. The fire exit sign is available with a feature like a pictogram of the ‘rapidly walking man and an arrow’. Even, some fire exit signs also feature the ‘fire exit’ text in lower case letters.
Fire Extinguisher Signage Board – Fire extinguisher signboard is another type of fire safety sign displayed next to all fire extinguishers to identify the location of the nearest extinguisher. The bright red color of Fire Extinguisher Sign makes it easy to spot around fire alarms and other fire-fighting equipment. The fire extinguisher signage is incorporated with text and white color imagery that stands out against the red background.
Fire Extinguisher Chart – It is also a fire safety signage or fire safety sign board placed at your key emergency control points, evacuation routes and your fire extinguishers. Fire Extinguisher Chart shows different types of extinguishers that are capable of warning people to use the right extinguisher in an emergency when controlling a fire. The fire extinguisher chart is clear, readable and easy to understand. It is must to use in workplace, malls, offices and other such places where multiple fire risks can happen.
Stair Case Sign – In case of fire, it is recommended to use a staircase sign. It is information signage displayed at the top of the staircases and next to the lifts that enable people not to use the lifts and use staircases instead for safety causes.
Safe Assembly Area – It is a written sign or pictogram displayed at the outside of the assembly area where people should gather after evacuation when a fire happens. This particular signage – emergency assembly point is available with two colors i.e green and white.
3D Signage – This type of signage varies in several ways that help enhance the sign's visual appearance. It is made using a built-up letter, raised flat letters, built up panels, projection signs, and LED illumination that help in creating a striking display. The shape, shadows, and shading of 3D letters, logos, and graphics of safety signage are the best to catch the eye as compared to a 2D flat sign.
Tips of the Fire Safety Signage
· It should be clear and unambiguous, which effectively indicates the exits in case of fire.
· Emergency exit doors must be labeled with a safety sign or notice reading ‘no exit’, or labeled with their use, such as storeroom.
· Fire safety signages should be illuminated always even in those conditions where the power is lost.
· It should be incorporated with direction arrows, which are included on escape route signs to indicate the quickest route to safety.
· Final fire exit signages should not feature arrows and instead replaced by just the image of a running man or simply have the words ‘exit’ or ‘fire exit’.
· Fire safety signages should not be printed by mixing up with European Standard signs or all British standards signs.
· Signs should be positioned at an appropriate height (above doors should be 2m from the floor) as they require to be visible from a distance
|Latest Fire Fighting Equipment||Price||Discount|
|Car Fire Extinguisher Stop Fire 500 ml||₹927.00||14% off|
|Clean Agent Type Fire Extinguisher - 4Kg||₹14,500.00||75% off|
|ABC Powder Type Fire Extinguisher - 4Kg||₹1,950.00||76% off|
|ABC Powder Type Fire Extinguisher - 2Kg||₹1,550.00||77% off|
|Photo-Luminescent (Glow in Dark) Fire Exit Signage Board (12x4 Inches)||₹242.00||66% off|
|Class -K Type Fire Extinguisher (WET CHEMICAL) - 4Kg||₹9,250.00||75% off|
|CO₂ Fire Extinguisher - 4.5Kg||₹5,650.00||68% off|